Facebook Special Offer
668 California Ave, Wahiawa, HI 96786
COVID-19 Precautions & Procedures
Last updated: Jan. 20, 2023
At THERAPEUTIC MOBILE MASSAGE & SPABY "D" HEART, we operate at a very high standard of quality, health and safety. Our clients are always our top priority. We have implemented additional measures to further support health and safety in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. These measures will remain in place for the time being as part of our continuing efforts to ensure that we deliver your massage therapy services as safely as possible.
Our staff members will wear appropriate facial coverings and scrubs at all times.
Enhanced disinfecting of contact surfaces in the treatment rooms between sessions, such as tables, bolsters, face cradles, head rests, door handles, drawer handles, cabinets, stools, light switches etc.
Enhanced sanitation procedures between each appointment to deep clean common areas, such as the bathroom and waiting area. We will take extra precautions with sanitizing all electronics and touch screens within our center in between uses.
Staggered appointment times and occupancy limits to minimize social contact in waiting areas.
Massage Therapist and Administrative Staff temperature screenings at the start of each shift to guarantee a temperature of below 100.4 degrees (in accordance with CDC recommendations).
Increased education for our team on enhanced sanitation and hygiene standards.
All prepaid sessions, packages, and gift cards have been extended an additional year from the date of purchase.
We accept and prefer all major credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and Apple Pay to avoid cash handling, but if necessary clients can pay in Cash. Exact cash payment is preferred to limit the exchange between client and administrative staff.
To enjoy your experience to the fullest, we ask that clients be aware of the following standards and requests to help us ensure your safety and comfort as well as that of our staff.
- Wear a face mask.
- Arrive 5 minutes early to complete a health screener and touchless thermometer check
- Clients with a temperature of above 100.4 must reschedule their appointment with no late cancel fee or penalty
- Please understand if you arrive late for your appointment, we cannot extend the time. The 15 minute sanitation time between each appointment is mandatory.
- Bring your own water bottle to hydrate after your session. At the present time we do not have a water cooler in order to minimize touch contact.
- Wash your hands with soap and clean water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer before the start of your session.
- Make your appointment in advance, at the present time we cannot accept walk in appointments.
- Please bring exact change to tip your therapist and leave it our newly designated gratuity boxes within the treatment rooms.
- Do not bring any unnecessary guests- only clients with scheduled appointments will be allowed into the establishment in order to minimize contact in the waiting area. If you need someone to accompany you for assistance we need to clear that person in advance of their arrival.
- We are going paperless - intake forms for new clients as well as receipts will be emailed.
- Note that in the past year we have had fresh air ventilation system installed in our facilities. This is to ensure that new fresh air circulates throughout the day and prevents any air stagnation.
We greatly appreciate your cooperation with our new guidelines. The safety of our clients and our staff are our greatest concern during this time. If you have any questions about our new guidelines please send us an email at email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
Therapeutic Massage By "D" Heart © 2021 All Rights Reserved.